Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tropical Floral

Were you disappointed this morning that there were no additional % off for the Anthro tag sale? I was. Did you score anything? The Sincerely Pairs Halter dress looked promising from the picture, and it looks gorgeous on some of the fellow bloggers. When I put it on? it looks like an apron...

However, I did find this floral pants with the 2nd cut price my size. I was pretty reserve about this whole floral pant trend. In someway, it felt like wearing an old sofa cover.  It is also just a passing trend which will probably be out of date really soon.  On the other hand, it is kind of  fun. I will definitely not pay for full price, but with a 2nd cut, I went soft.

Pairing it might not be as hard as it seems. As long as I go with something neutral and not too busy, it would work, I think. These pants are also a bit long, I will have to fold them up. Whatever the top might be, I think I will need to wear heels with it.


What do you feel about floral pants?

2 comments:

  1. Jackie here! I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance. jclarkmca[at]gmail[dot]com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like floral pants when they have a dark background like yours - they seem more grown-up. I didn't score anything at this latest Anthro sale. I may hit the store this weekend but nothing really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...