Friday, December 9, 2011

Cozy up (Holiday wishlist)

Love this! Curl up in it with a good book, life is good!


More perfect with a hot cup of tea?


3 comments:

  1. Such a fan of that sweater the horse print is gorgeous. The kettle is great too! I'm so ghetto and just boil water in a pot for my tea. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An electric kettle is one of the best kitchen gadgets I have been introduced too. Love it (and the horse sweater)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee: I always just boil water too. I drink mostly green tea and the coffee machine hot water in the office always turn the green tea to dark brown, and totally destroyed the flavor in the process. It is such waste for the premium tea I got, gifted from my parent's business partners in China.

    Jess: To have water boil to the perfect temperature for different tea, that is just such a luxury :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...