Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quickie: Vacation spot

Can you guess where I am?



No?

How about this obvious clue?





I'm quite proud of the undo I made for my daughter. I never thought I can tight up something with a stick considering I didn't have my first pony tail till last year in high school.

I will be back later with more pictures.


5 comments:

  1. Hawaii??? Your daughter is so cute..and looks very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only had to see the first photo to guess that you're on the Big Island of Hawaii.....my absolute favorite place. Where else can you find desert, lava, forests, mountains, volcano, ocean, beaches, waterfalls, snow, lush tropical vegetation all on one island? I love it there! I've been going there since I was a child. Last time we went we drove 1,000 miles in one week. So much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee-hee, looks like you're having a wonderful time w. your family in Hawaii. Your daughter is a DOLL. So pretty. Like her mommy =)
    Enjoy your vacay, take plenty of pics to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I am on your spot right now...hahaha...would be wonderful...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...