J Crew is currently having 20% off all shorts. Those three are my favorites. Somehow I am always drawn to clothing that has appliqué on it.
However, my favorite short for the season would be this one. How cute are those sail boats. The price is pretty reasonable too.
Land's End Canvas
Women's Sailboat Mini Shorts $39.50
Are you a shorts person?

The sailboat shorts are my fave! The print is really cute. I do wear shorts but I prefer dresses and skirts.
ReplyDeleteJen: You know what, I don't think I had ever seen you in shorts before. You had to take a picture one day :-)
ReplyDeleteI am a shorts person even though according to fashion rules I should because I'm so short and I have "thick" legs. But when it's hot, nothing feels better or cooler than shorts in my opinion
ReplyDeletelove the sailboat shorts and have considered ordering them myself!