Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lia Molly Sweater at Swirl

Swirl by Daily Candy is having sale on their sweaters.  Some Lia Molly items are under $50.   It is a brand anthropologie carries.  I love the beautiful knit of Lia Molly sweater in the past,  but the fit can be problematic at times.  For your reference I am usually a S in their item.  If you are into Lia Molly, those are pretty good price, consider most of their sweater are regular priced at $200 or more.







Happy Shopping!


3 comments:

  1. I totally passed over my Swirl email today. So wishing I could take advantage of the Sam & Lavi Marla sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what was your experience with Sam and Lavi? They look pretty plain, so I am guessing they must be the comfortable type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any experience with them, but I like their styles. Seems like they make some really versatile and comfy clothes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...