This beauty is even better in real life than the one on the picture. The fabric has a sateen feel and gives out a soft glow under the light. I also like the weight on the fabric. The whimsical print remind me of children's book illustrations, although I can't pin point which one exactly. Maybe Harold the purple crayon when he was felt lost in the city scrape and wanted to go home. The background olive tone was a easy color to pair, which is also a big plus. The print is catchy enough to feel special, but not over the top so it can still be wear in daily life.
I am somewhere between 2 to 6 and size 4 on this one fits perfectly so I'd say it fits true to size. It does flare out more than the picture even though I don't have much of a hip. Sits on Natural waist and hits just slightly below my knee. I may want to try out the petite just for comparison.
It is well made. No complain about the quality. There were so much details take into consideration even inside of the skirt. Both the waist and the rim of skirt inside are reinforced by a red satin band. I think it helps weight down the rim so it doesn't The bottom part of the lining has two layers of ruffles. That's probably what supports the flare.
Overall, I love the skirt and took it home with me. I also order one on line just to see if I would like the like the petite better, I will let you know once I find out.
Also Zulily has poetic licence shoes sale. I have not try on Poetic Licence shoes so I can't say how comfortable they are and I don't like some of those over-the-top grandma print, but I do like the polka dot and the love letter pumps.

It looks so pretty on you!! Yes, please let us know how the petite fits!!
ReplyDeleteSayaka: I am happy to report that both petite and non-petite work well, with the petite wins just by a bit, but not much. Petite hit me slightly above the knee. If the non-petite is cheaper, I wouldn't hesitate taking the non-petite
ReplyDelete