Today supposed to have the biggest sale from Anthropologie that happens twice a year. Let's call it spring cleaning sale? As usual I am lured to the sale and here are my picks:
You and Me Duvet and Pillows. I checked, it is machine washable unlike some of the other ones, such as the Bird Song Duvet. Granted it is very beautiful and tropical, having a Duvet cover being dry clean only kind of defeats the purpose. Why would I want a cover that is meant to protect the dry-clean only comforter inside to be something needs dry clean itself. I might as well dry clean the comforter then. It just doesn't make any sense.
Plaza Cardigan - I own the black version but I really want a lighter color version for the summer. It was too busy looking from the picture but not so when you put it on.
Idea Balance Tunic comes in two color. I like the taupe but it is a wash against my already dull skin. I think that is the problem with Asian skin without make up. It is too colorless. The blue one works out much better in person. I think it looks great with skinny jeans and boots. Having it as machine washable is a big plus!
Circled Adornments Tank sold out on line. I was told Arizona Scottsdale store still have some and the phone number there is 4809473101. It looks so soft and romantic. It is reviewed here.




No comments:
Post a Comment