Thursday, May 20, 2010

rose and polka dots, how can you resist

I have always hesitated on J.Crew shoes.  The heels look wonderful with cut-on jeans.  However, I don't know how to walk on them when heel height reach certain height, especially if they are skinny. Our local store does not carry shoes.  So I never order one. But last week I finally cave in.  To my surprise, they are very comfortable.  Or did my high heel wearing skill improved the last month after wearing wedges?



Having so much success with this heel, now I am lusting over Raffia rose printed peep toes.


OK, I know, the two are so similar.... I totally don't need it, but that is besides the point. The good news, or the bad news is -- it is sold out in my size, so I won't splurge on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...