Wednesday, June 2, 2010

anthrodottir give away ends tomorrow

One of my favorite anthrodottir is celebrating 100 follower mark by doing a give away.  While I never really won anything in my entire life,  I still enter it and send it my "work" outfit for an additional entry.  Since I don't have any followers, I don't think it is fair to enter another entry by telling her I am mentioning her give away in my blog right now.  This is the outfit I send

top: anthro snowscape tank.
cardigan:  Free People 'Neon Lights Cutie'
Cardigan gap capri
shoes: Linea Paolo 'Frisco' Flat
Bag: computer bag by oakley

Anyhow, I had never realize how hard it is to take a picture for yourself. When I take the picture against the mirror, the flash creates a white spot.  The only full length mirror is at the entry of our bedroom which has very narrow space  and lighting is not that great.  I am also very awkward in putting up any post.  Finially I ask my sweet hubby to take a picture for me. So this is officially the very first OOTD from me.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first OOTD and great look for the snowscape tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I think that was my very very first blog comment. *haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I hope you'll post more. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...