Here is a site that give you the tool to track your spending. mint.com is the site will break down your spending and let you know how much you spend on each category. I thought I was doing OK with my purchasing and returning and back and forth, but turn out I am spending a lot more than I anticipated. It also listed Anthropologie as the top store I spend my money on. Of course, it counted all purchase as cloth, despite some of the items are gifts or home decoration. Still, it serves as a warning to my post stock-vested over self-indulgence because it really isn't that much and I literally still have a roof to fix up. Otherwise, next storm season my broken shake roof will end up in my neighbor's yard.
How much are you willing to spend on Fashion each month?
No comments:
Post a Comment