Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LOFT sale 40% off and Free shipping over $125

LOFT is having a 40% off on everything.  I think the $125 applies before the 40% off, not after, so that means you will pay $75 to get free shipping.



Here are my favorites:

Chain Rosette Tank,  Open stick cardigan, the bloom print empire dress, and the Carlin Croc Ballet Flat is nice in nude, but they are sold out, too bad.... It would had been a very versatile piece.

LOFT at ShopStyle

Some of the interesting accessory are the flower chain belts, such as this one.  The flower against the chain is the classic beauty and the beast combination that I am a sucker for.


LOFT at ShopStyle

I am also debating about the lace skirt and the denim pencil skirt.  Especially the denim pencil skirt can be a very good basic piece, but then there will always be another denim pencil skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...