Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where is the Anthro Birthday discount card - Anthropologie Lust List


Last year around this time, I got a discount card from Anthropologie for 20% off anything.  Unfortunetly I lost it during our move.  I have been wishing for a birthday discount card because there are so many goodies right now.


Outdoor Cafe Cardigan $88

This is one of the basic wrap that pretty much would go with anything.  All color looks so good, but my favorite is this nude color.


Whipped Woolens Cardigan $78
I actually think the price is not too bad by Anthropologie standard. But then, it is $78....



Freckled Flounce Top $68

I have a feeling this top will sold out quickly.


Manor Gates Dress $188

This dress is so beautiful to look at, grand it  that I will have no occasion to wear it.


Grand Island Dress $98

The grand island while it is not pretty, is pretty cool looking and i think it works great with boots for the fall or gladiator shoes in the summer.  




Clinton Trench $188

I did not pay attention to this jacket at all till I see how good Kat look in it. I think she wears it better than the model in the picture from Anthro's catalog. 




Lost Time Skirt $188

This skirt is cute, but Hey, but does it really worth $188?



Rensselaer T-Straps

I normally have trouble with Anthro's shoes as they tend to be very stiff on the button.  There is not much cushioning at all.  So they end up sitting in the closet taking up space. Nothing is worse than your feet hurts at the end of the day, so for now as much as I droll over those pretty shoes,  I will stick with my comfort brand such as born, Clark, hush puppies, or J-41.

And then there is always this throw that I had been eyeing for a while.




Quirky Heirloom Throw





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...