Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 2/21:

I begin to think choosing the Lily peptone heel as one of the two shoes I am going to wear in this challenge is a bad idea. After standing outside of my daughter's ballet class for a hour, my feet start to feel the weight. I had clearly overestimated my heel wearing improvement.

Posting pictures of my own still feels weird. I am deeply scared by the notion of Sister Furong (芙蓉姐姐) who was once famous in Chinese internet. All she did was posting some pictures of herself and the way she can be so blindly absorbed by the self-claimed beauty of both inside and outside had made her the internet laughing stock. To be honest she is not ugly either. I think it is deeply buried in the culture that one should be conscious enough to know oneself.  That is why I don't want to let the original 30 for 30 blogger know that I am doing this.  This is mainly for my own entertainment and friends I felt comfortable with.  I don't mind random people came across it.  That is Yuan Fen(缘份)。

I got the anthro birthday discount card today in mail. It is a very delicate card with pressed cupcake design,  decorated with candle necklace.  I wished I had taken a picture of it before I gave the necklace candle to Evelyn.  She later told me the string of the necklace is very itchy. The discount card can only be used in store and is a one time used only. I have to really think about what do I want to apply it on.

Top: Anthropologie Bordurette Tank
Bottom: Anthro Pleated skirt
Shoes: J Crew Lily peep toe
Cardigan: J CREW Jackie cardigan

1 comment:

  1. This 21/21 experiment is good practice for, say, packing for travel: bring minimum wardrobe for most fashionable photo opps.

    Wait to see more....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...