Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 15-17

My shopping ban is near the end.  I have a feeling that I will go into full rebound once the ban is lifted.  There are so many things I have been eyeing on.   If I do that, I will have to go into another ban.  This is almost like a bad diet, you refrain yourself only later to eat more.  I would also need to make an exception for Saturday not to wear the 21 items as I have a wedding to attend.  I had miscalculated the date.  Another mistake, I didt realize that the wedding ceremony and the reception was so far apart.  Wedding is at 1:00 pm but the reception is not till the evening.   Does that mean guest will get to change to evening appropriate outfit from the ceremony?

Day 15:  JCrew day
Top: JCrew  Coralie Cami  
Bottom: JCrew Watercolor floral pastiche pencil skirt
Shoes: JCrew Lily pump.  
My foot was so tired that I end up ripping everything off as soon as I got home and change to my PJ T-shirt and shorts. So no pictures for the day.

Day 16: Swing to the casual side.  I have to stand outside of my daughter's ballet class, no way I am wearing the pump no matter how comfortable it gets.
Top:Jcrew appliqué mum art tee  
Bottom: LOFT Linen Capri 
Cardigan: LOFT Wrap Cardigan 
Shoes: J-41


Day 17: So here is my last item of the remix replacing the destructed jeans.  I end up not choosing a dress as I originally planned.  The weather gets pretty cold in the morning and my feet are tired too.  So I end up with the short boots I often wear when I need to do a lot city walking.

Top: Anthro Brewed Bean Shell


Bottom: Anthro Embroidered skirt.  
Legging: Anthro Legging.  
Shoes: Dansko military boots
Carigan: JCREW Jackie Cardigan






Also my birthday gift from my mom came today.  What do you think? The picture is kind of weird angle. Does it remind you of a cask for a broken leg with the buckles?


And here is the half finished new closet! Hubby installed it today.  Still have not replace the old drawers yet, but I they are good enough so maybe we won't need the drawers.


2 comments:

  1. Love your cute little closet. It's so nice to have a closet that's organized, right? I love getting dressed in the morning because of it.

    BTW, what is your email address? I have some restaurant recommendations for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. inkmark at gmail dot com

    My closet is very small, so I have to really make use of every inch of it. Also there is no room in front of the closet so I have to backup all the way into the bathroom to take the pictures. Still can't believe someone had a closet in her office *wink *wink

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...