Breadfasting Dress - I had bought this dress when I visited Chicago. it was one of my wedding attending candidate. It fits rather well with a XS amount the dresses that I had tried on. I like the black assent at the waist. However after reading the harsh review on line, I had decided this dress will be on sale eventually and return it. Most people felt the waffle material of this dress felt too much like a kitchen towel. In fact my mom had the exact same color kitchen towel. So it was a big turn off for me, but for $70, it is very tempting. However it came on sale at the time of a shopping ban, that is what the chinese call lack of "Yuan Fen". By some remote chance if this is still around and I have earn enough credit through my exercise, I might buy it. Then on the other hand, there are so many other things that looks interesting and the look of this dress is very similar to sweet and tea dress, so it might of just be a repeat.
Obscured Oleander Cardigan, this is the cardigan I own. I actually pay the full priced for it. Now it shows how patience would really pay off. There are rare occasions I pay full price on Anthro item and this is one of them. On the other hand, I had enjoy it in so many occasions so I shouldn't regret. The smoky color works on almost everything and for the office, it is not too showy. My only complain is that it requires dry clean and I am not sure if I would risk just hand wash it or not as I had done it with my other sweaters.


No comments:
Post a Comment