I had read somewhere that when you take a photo, if you feel beautiful, the photo will come out beautiful. Well, I felt fat, so the photo come out fat. Or is it the white jeans?
top: Anthropologie circled adornment
bottom: LOFT white capri jeans
shoes: J-41
cardigan: J CREW Jackie cardigan
J CREW has some colors of the
Jackie cardigan for $39.99 right now. If I am not in a shopping ban, I'd be tempted to stock with a few colors. This is one of the most versatile cotton cardigan and very good quality. One thing I like about J Crew is their rich color palette and they don't fate easily after wash, the navy still is a navy after all these years. The weave is very fine and they don't sack like some of the cotton sweaters. Old navy had made some look alike, but their blue fades out to a really old color.
At this point, the breakfasting dress in XS is gone.... *sob *sob but on the bright side, there is no more temptation.
No comments:
Post a Comment