Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vote: which shoe?

Endless's bing cashback is at 40% right now.  With such deal, I just couldn't resist.  I like gladiator shoes because a) they are flat, b) they are casual.  It has the same appeal as JCREW's embellish T-shirt.

Now the question is which one?


I was going to submit this outfit to Cat's work outfit post at anthrosdottir, but then Evelyn just glue to my leg after the ballet class so I have to include her.  Now I'm not sure if I should send this or not.

Top: Anthro Blueberry Peplum Blouse
Cami: Gap lace cami
Bottom: JCREW linen pants
Cardi: J CREW jackie cardi.  (yes, i wear it a lot )
Shoes: Born
Bag: Coach handbag and Lancome free bag (for carrying ballet shoes and change cloth and snack etc.)

5 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so adorable. She's totally a mini you. When I have kids, I hope they look like me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I like the black one on the right a little more than the tanned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. black one seems to win the general vote amour family member too. Hey, I haven't got the email about the restaurant recommendations, did u send them? If you haven't go the time yet, no problem. I just want to make sure the email isn't lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh... tough call. I always prefer neutrals when it comes to strappy shoes because if I go for darks colors it makes my legs look heavy. I sort of like the toughness of the black though! Gosh, I wish you sent your photo to me!! Beware, if you ever question yourself in the future, I will come steal the picture from your blog. Just kidding. I've said this before, but kids are the best accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the brown might be a good compromise. I wish the tan was a bit darker. I just return a bunch of things yesterday including the tan sandal, and the plaza cardigan I got on sale from Anthro. I had a black and it is wonderful. With the grey color, the ruffle became too much so I felt like a drama queen in it.

    I will try to send something next week if I am not in the lab all the time. Lab environment is hostile, noisy and chilly. You end up only in the mood for jeans...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...