Friday, July 2, 2010

21 for 21?

Hubby has been pushing me to get some exercise.  I have been putting that off with all sort of excuse.  oh, it is too late already, I have a migraine, or I have been standing outside of Evelyn's ballet class for a whole hour now that my feet are tired. The list goes on. Then I spend all the mindless hour in front of computer. On-line shopping has made the process of emptying my wallet so much easier.  I don't even get the benefit of walking around with my shopping addiction.

I came across this 30 for 30 challenge at Kendi Everyday.  It looks very interesting, however I don't' think I will be able to do that for 30 days.   My birthday is this month, I know I wouldn't be able to without the rule of no shopping for 30 days! If I do that, I am setting myself up for failure.  I also wanted to tight some incentive to the exercise I have been dreaming of doing.   So here is rule for the modified version of her challenge for myself.


  1. Choose 21 items I will wear and remix. PJ, swimming ware doesn't count.
  2. No shopping for 21 days
  3. Each time I exercise for 30 minutes, I get $10 credit.  At the end of 21 days, I will use that to buy myself a nice birthday gift.
  4. This will start on July 5

I know, you probably thinking that'll be too easy, but let's see how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. Lately, the only shopping I did is grocery shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom just make a comment the other day on how you look great without even trying. Now that is what I call style :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...