Monday, July 12, 2010

5-7/21

Saturday is hauling kids to class day. As a chauffeur to her royal princess, I need to dress up with dignity and yet be able to move around. Sunday is probably the most sloppy day of the whole week. I would have stayed on PJs if I don't go out that day.




Left: Top: J Crew Coralie cami(this one is on sale right now for $40.00 after the additional 20% off, I got it last time when it is additional 30% off) Bottom: LOFT linen silk carpi. Necklace: Anthro
Right;  Top Jcrew appliqué mum art tee, Bottom Jcrew navy shorts


Here is a blow up version of the necklace.  Hubby didn't like the necklace at first, saying it look like a bunch of junk fishing out of the water and got tangled on the fish web...He always have a way to drag me back to the ground when I am raising up with excitement.  Last season, he said the trench made me look like caterpillar.  Well,  this is the very few time that I just roll my eyes instead of doing the returns.



The shopping ban gets increasingly more difficult with the good sales that has been around.  J Crew has additional 20% off sale right now and I had always wanted to stock up on the jackie cardigan.  The piped and twisted pocket cardigan in navy is already gone and I imagine the nude probably would be gone too by the time I lift my shopping ban.  Then again, there is always another cardigan around that I will like.


Monday I usually dress up.  However today dressing up is a bad choice.  I have a 1:1 with my boss and we usually have our talk on our way walking to the Starbucks and come back.  Well, I show him the heels and ask him if we were to reschedule.  He had a load of stuff to do with his block needs major redesign so he is glad he didn't have to chit chat with me at the moment.

Top: Anthropologie Brewed bean shell
Bottom: J Crew watercolor floral pastiche pencil skirt
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie Cardigan
Shoes: J Crew Lily peep toe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...