Wednesday, April 6, 2011

let's go to the zoo

Last weekend, the whole family took a trip to the zoo.  While watching the elephant feeding, one of the elephant started to take a dump.  It was "amazing" and "disgusting" according to my daughter's friend. It must made quite an impression on the kids, because this is what she draw. (see the orange dump on the green grass?)


Here is an outfit picture.  I finally bought the tote bag from Nordstrom  to replace my fallen apart computer bag.  It is big enough to hold my laptop and a few other things.  I may have to get a computer sleeve later to protect the laptop because it kept rub against my water bottle.


Top: JCREW cami Sweater: Anthropologi Breezy Dot cardigan. Skirt: Ann Taylor Lace skirt. 
Bag: L.A.M.B. tote

5 comments:

  1. Great artwork from you daughter, poop and all! Your skirt is so pretty! I've seen it on a few other bloggers today too, and I'm thinking that I may need to check it out. It looks so nice with the navy cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just saw that same skirt on Jamie of thrifty threads! Very pretty ink mark. Jamie paired it with navy blue on top too..hehe. Your daughters drawing of the poop is hilarious. She has such an imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin: Thanks, it is kind of interesting how we all pick the same day to wear it without coordinating it. Once again, it proves that random number is not a even distribution. It contains clusters.

    Vintageglammz: I went to check out Jamie's version after you told me. Great minds think alike, haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, kids are so cute!

    Ooh, that LAMB tote is fab! Great choice on a new bag - large enough to hold what you need, but not one of those ridonkulous big handbags I see some ladies slugging around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa: I wish I don't have to haul around my lab top around every day, but with kids, I have to take off from work time then work when I can to catch up. This bag is nice because it is canvas so it is not as heavy as some of the leather bags.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...