Although the featuring shirt is a camp shirt, the Tornado Twisted Henley from Anthropologie gives a very similar feeling with the similar color and neckline and the button front. with a softer twist. The small ruffles on the shoulder is a more feminine and the cotton t-shirt fabric is more casual. I preferred both feature with the anthro shirt. Another plus? It is on sale for $19.99 as opposed to $$$ from Nieman Marcus. As usual I am not a tuck in person, but I think it would look good with a red patent belt with the shirt tuck in for a cleaner look.
Skirt: LOFT Printed Pansy Blooms Skirt


I like these outfit ideas alot. I'm attracted to the shorts. I'm going to try and pull off some shorts like that this summer. This floral skirt is fantastic, it's perfect for spring!
ReplyDeleteI love a good look for less. Your inspiration pictures are lovely. Very nice job. That skirt is very cute.
ReplyDeleteSweet Laundry: I think without the inspiraton, I'd never had pair the two color together.
ReplyDeleteBetty: Thanks. The "Less" part "look for less" is what I am most exiting about it :-)