Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anthro Tag Sale Haul

Anthro had a tag sale today.  To be honest, it was not as good as I thought it would be.  I had a few things that I wished but I guess they are too summer to hit the sale rack.  The sale started sort of early.  I noticed that last night around 11:30, some of the sale price showed up already.  Guess there is some advantage of working late, because I was able to grab a few things before it ran out.  There is just no way I could make it to the store with the meeting and kids drop off and all the next morning.   I am under a bit of stress lately at work: New management, unrealistic tight schedule and a few hundred failing tests that needs to be fixed before 2nd week of June, which translates to impulse buying.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed a few bloggers also got the pezza dress - i think it's a great choice as a dress like that won't date. I wanted the Goldfield skirt, but didnt end up getting it due to the delivery cost. I'm going to regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you got the Pezza too. It's gonna look fab on you and we can be Pezza twins =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, girl! That yellow skirt is gorgeous - hm, maybe I should have bit on it ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen: yes, it is a pain with the distance. Hopeful Anthro will open a store in Australia one day.
    Lisa: Only if you agree to share your blue Pezza too ;-) haha
    Lisa - respect the shoes: I see you broke your shopping ban. I am not good at those bans. They never really work for me, I am too weak.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...