When I first review the fantastic field skirt here, I had some issue with it. Over the time the bold print grew on me. I finally took the bait and it is even sweeter with the sale price.
Tee: JCREW bike shirt Cardigan: Anthropologie Breezy Polka cardigan Skirt: Anthropologie Fantastic Field skirt

Things are so much sweeter when on sale indeed! I'm happy that the skirt has grown on you. I'm still waiting for the Dots After Six Skirt to grow on me - have you worn yours yet?
ReplyDeleteJen: I almost return the dots after six skirt but hubby think it is cute when I try it on. I think I will definitely wear leggings to avoid the risk of having the non-G rated exposure :-)
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love this skirt? I'm so happy I got it. I like how you paired it with navy.
ReplyDeleteI really love the combination of patterns in this outfit- cute!
ReplyDeleteI love these pieces together! The skirt seemed kind of formal to me, but it's so cute with the casual t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteGreat pattern mixing! And I love how you wore this pencil skirt with a tee to keep it casual and relaxed!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. I really grew to love pencil skirt these days for some reason.
ReplyDelete