This is my daughter trying to stuff herself with the Chicago style stuff pizza. Somehow watching her eat makes me smile.
This is not the first time, but Millennium park is always fun.
Let's match up our outfit with the color of this tricolor set of sculptures.
On our way, we saw this weird sculptures that look like legs and my daughter insist checking it out. I really don't get the modern sculptures, they are not visually appealing to me at all, but they are pretty fun :-)
OK, Back to today's topic, if I haven't strayed from that far enough. Has anyone notice that in LOFT's latest arrival, some of them look really familiar?
First is this dress, does this remind you Anthropologie's Time gone by dress?
Here is another one, looks familiar? I don't remember the Anthro skirt's name, but I see it in a lot of Anthro's blog. Anyone knew which skirt I am talking about?
LOFT often has things similar to anthro but at a much lower price point. I am curious enough to take the bait with this weekends additional 40% off everything promotion. Let's see.





Very cute! Your kids look very happy and it's adorable how the color of their outfits matched the sculptures. That loft dress looks very similar to antho's time gone by dress!
ReplyDeleteWatching my kids eat makes me smile too. :) The sculptures look fun, but I really don't get them either. Perhaps we are not sophisticated enough. LOL
ReplyDeleteIf Loft is doing 40% off again this weekend, I better stay away. The items you posted are beautiful.
I think you're referring to the Scalloped Dots Skirt?
ReplyDeleteOoh thank you for posting some ann taylor new arrivals. I can't wait to check them out!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like everyone had such a fun time! That pizza looks delicious:)
ReplyDeleteI liked the question you had on my blog so I did a special post about lighting today! :)
ReplyDeleteJen: Do you guys have a LOFT in australia?
ReplyDeleteKatrina: Kids have that authentic appreciation for food, there is no hiding in it :-)
LC: Yes, it is the Scalloped Dots Skirt! They look alike, don't they? I actually like the shorts version of this skirt even better but they ran out on line.
Cindi: They sure got goodies from time to time. Thanks for posting about the lighting. They are so helpful.
Kristin: Good Pizza is what I miss after moving to California. Here we have things call Stuff Pizza, but they are only deep dish, not really stuff pizza.
I adore all the family pics! You kids look so happy. btw, I just awarded you with a stylish blogger award. come check it out some time! xx L
ReplyDelete