Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kate Spade Sample Sale

I got an email about Kate Spade Sample sale today.  I really love Kate Spade's jewelry, wallet and handbags, however their clothing it is a bit too pricy even at sample sale price.

here are some my lust items:


FLY GIRL BIB NECKLACE $348.00  $139.00 sale

This necklace is so beautiful and screams fall.  However it is huge, I seriously doubt I will have any chance wear it.



Two by Two Dana dress.  The giraffes are just too cute. You can see Carol rocking it here.  I especially love how she pairs it with the bright green jackie.  On the other hand, this is final sale and I never tried a katespade clothing item in the past so I am not willing to risk $100 for it. 



Did you see anything you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...