Hi Inkmark, I tried to watch the video but for some reason it won't play for me. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm sorry I haven't visited your blog lately, in fact, I haven't been visiting any blogs as I don't want to be tempted to shop =) I quit my job a few months ago and I've been pretty good at keeping to a strict budget. but now Layered Column Dress is tempting me plenty . . .
That is odd, it plays ok on mine laptop. I think you did the right thing avoiding fashion blogs because it makes it really hard to curb shopping habit. I do really miss you!
Anthro's dress almost always go on sale, so I guess if you are patient enf, the dress will eventually be yours.
Hi Inkmark, I tried to watch the video but for some reason it won't play for me. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm sorry I haven't visited your blog lately, in fact, I haven't been visiting any blogs as I don't want to be tempted to shop =) I quit my job a few months ago and I've been pretty good at keeping to a strict budget. but now Layered Column Dress is tempting me plenty . . .
ReplyDeleteThat is odd, it plays ok on mine laptop. I think you did the right thing avoiding fashion blogs because it makes it really hard to curb shopping habit. I do really miss you!
ReplyDeleteAnthro's dress almost always go on sale, so I guess if you are patient enf, the dress will eventually be yours.
oh wow, she looks incredible in each scene! thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteI really want that hat :-)
ReplyDelete