Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall

It still feels like summer last week.  This week we starting to see some of the gloomy thick fog lingering longer during the AM hours. Still, by no mean it is fall weather yet.  I was a bit impatient to put on some fall toned outfit with the light weight summer piece.


(Top: Anthropologie  Bottom: JCREW Petite café trouser in linen  Caridgan: JCREW island linen cardigan in cinimon spice.)

There were quite some goodies go on sale at Anthropologie today including the Verdant Slip dress, it is super gorgeous on Lisa. (see it here) but on the other hand, I have a feeling she'd look gorgeous with a paperboy on.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top! I wish I could be in the NE for fall - watching the leaves turn is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lisa. Yes, New England's fall is gorgeous. I wish I could do that too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...