a) empire waist. He thinks it is for pregnant women and non-pregnant women looks like one when they put it on.
b) silk or anything smooth. He claims it gives him the goosebump just to hear the fabric rub under the arm or touching it.
c) ruffles on trench or anything fancy. He clams that jacket should be clean looking. Here is an shining example of what I end up miss out
ANTHROPOLOGIE IDRA TWO PATHS TRENCH COAT
What is on your significant other's no list? Has his preference significantly effect on your purchase decisions? Have you ever back out of your purchase just because he doesn't like it?

I know I've passed on things solely because my BF disapproved, but I can't remember anything in particular. I do notice that when he doesn't like something, I tend not love it as much. I hate to admit it, but his opinion is usually right when it comes to style choices. Too bad about the two paths trench, did you ever find the Clinton?
ReplyDeleteYes, I did find the Clinton, but hubby still not too keen about it. I haven't got a chance to wear it as the weather is so hot lately.
ReplyDeleteI was returning the high tea blouse i purchased using the birthday discount after the dry cleaning bill shock. The SA was so nice that she put birthday discount on the Clinton, counting that purchase as a exchange.