Nordstrom really have a lot of similar items Anthropologie has or perhaps even more? And their price cut are usually pretty aggressive compare to Bloomingdale's or similar. The other thing is their database system and customer service made returning items to store so painless. They offer rebates on store card and beats which made shopping there that much more attractive than anthropology.
I love the soft pink flower print and the drape neck. The length looks a bit short on the model to be work appropriate however, but it could be that the model is very tall.
Hinge Drape Neck dress $51.90
Really like the blue and gold contrast on this top. It reminds me a peacock for some reason.


I love both of these..especially the dress. I think it'll be a great length for you too. You'll look super cute in it.
ReplyDeleteI like the dress. Turquoise is very difficult for my skin tone, but it's definitely nice to admire! I have a hard time shopping online at Nordstrom. There's just soooo much to look at.
ReplyDeleteThat is why I went for the dress too, except I don't know what size I should get so it might not work. I only look at the sale session at nordstrom, haha :-) turquoise against gold always attractive to me, but I can't pull it off myself either. Nice eye candy to look at though.
ReplyDelete