District 13 and District 13 Ultimatum
I honestly couldn't decide which one of those two leads are cuter. Leito is the escape artist. If you think the beginning of the Quantum Menace's escape sequence is fancy, wait till you check out those sequence pulled by Leito. He is as nimble as Jackie Chan when Jackie Chan is young. Some of the stuns are almost too funny. For instance when Daimen gets in a robbed car when he escapes from jail, he jumped so high with both feet closed together and no knee bend, sticking into the front door of the car like someone throw a piece of wood log. Hard to visualize that, I know, that is why you have to see the movie yourself.
Equilibrium
This is a relatively old movie. The reason I checked it out is because Christian Bale's voice dubbing at Howel's moving castle had completely transform Howell's wimpy character into a charming gentlemen. It turns out to be a very entertaining movie. The setting of the movie reminds me of Orwell's book 1984. In this movie, the society polices and suppress any human desires and feeling as the root of war. The idea is not entirely novel, but still interesting and philosophical enough. The fighting scene resembles the style of Jet Li in First of Legend, which is also one to many in close combat.
Finally, this is the outfit I was going to submit to Cat for her weekly anthro at work, but right after I upload the pictures from my card, I notice she has already post the anthro at work for this week. Maybe she can take it for next week?
It is the first time I wore the Acting out skirt since I bought it in July with my birthday discount card. I rarely pay full price on Anthro items. This one is an exception. I felt it kind of matches every top I tried in the fitting room so it can be very versatile. Pencil skirt is usually not very forgiving if you have a tummy to hide like me and this one somehow works.
Top: Anthro Flowing Tiers Tank
Cardigan: JCREW long V-neck Cardi
Skirt: Anthro Acting out skirt
Necklace: Ann Taylor ($20, Yay!)
I honestly couldn't decide which one of those two leads are cuter. Leito is the escape artist. If you think the beginning of the Quantum Menace's escape sequence is fancy, wait till you check out those sequence pulled by Leito. He is as nimble as Jackie Chan when Jackie Chan is young. Some of the stuns are almost too funny. For instance when Daimen gets in a robbed car when he escapes from jail, he jumped so high with both feet closed together and no knee bend, sticking into the front door of the car like someone throw a piece of wood log. Hard to visualize that, I know, that is why you have to see the movie yourself.
Equilibrium
This is a relatively old movie. The reason I checked it out is because Christian Bale's voice dubbing at Howel's moving castle had completely transform Howell's wimpy character into a charming gentlemen. It turns out to be a very entertaining movie. The setting of the movie reminds me of Orwell's book 1984. In this movie, the society polices and suppress any human desires and feeling as the root of war. The idea is not entirely novel, but still interesting and philosophical enough. The fighting scene resembles the style of Jet Li in First of Legend, which is also one to many in close combat.
Finally, this is the outfit I was going to submit to Cat for her weekly anthro at work, but right after I upload the pictures from my card, I notice she has already post the anthro at work for this week. Maybe she can take it for next week?
It is the first time I wore the Acting out skirt since I bought it in July with my birthday discount card. I rarely pay full price on Anthro items. This one is an exception. I felt it kind of matches every top I tried in the fitting room so it can be very versatile. Pencil skirt is usually not very forgiving if you have a tummy to hide like me and this one somehow works.
Top: Anthro Flowing Tiers Tank
Cardigan: JCREW long V-neck Cardi
Skirt: Anthro Acting out skirt
Necklace: Ann Taylor ($20, Yay!)



I love these chinese action movies too!! Of course, you can submit your outfit still :) Maybe we'll be twins. I have the same skirt. I picked it up when Anthro accidentally marked it to $19.95.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhhhh, how could you!!!! $19.95.... See my eyes turning green? That is out of jealousy ;-) But really, that was a fabulous deal you got! I don't regret getting this one though.
ReplyDeleteThe twin idea sounds fun. Didn't Cindi have the same skirt too? We can do the triplet acting out, haha!