Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Leifsdottir Deal

With summer comes to the end, a lot of good sales are going on.  Remember that beautiful yellow dotted skirt on the cover of Anthropologie spring issue?  


The blue version came down to $49.95 on Leifsdottir's website.  I honestly doesn't know whether Leifsdottir's cloth is worth $198 for a cotton skirt as the price normally deter me from even trying it on. But at $50, it is a bit tempting.


Acadiana Ruffle Skirt
$198 $49.95
Leifsdottir




Crepe Myrtle Cardigan
$158 $39.95
Leifsdottir
Leifsdottir-eyelet petticoat shorts
Evelet Petticoat Shorts

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow...that ruffle skirt is a good deal. I'm not a huge fan of Leifsdottir because the style itself isn't what I typically go for...but these are great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more curious about the shorts. It looks like a skirt, but it is shorts. Good for Mom's who have to bend down a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! thanks for coming by my blog! I really like this skirt, but in the yellow color :) But I remember the 4 didn't fit my waist well. I still haven't quite figured out my Leifsdottir sizing...

    but that is quite the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the yellow more too. The color is so bright it lightens put he summer day! If you figure out the Leifsdottir sizing, let me know because it mostly would work for me too :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...