Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Honest Tea - OOTD

I am addicted to Honest Tea.

Before this addition started,  I had always drink just water.  Very rarely I drink soda or juice although I do usually get coffee in the afternoon but solely for the caffein.   Now I have to have at least one bottle a day.  I  am tormented when Wholefoods sold out the flavors I like.  Unfortunately they always do, especially when they run their promotion of 5 for $5.  The Mango and Pearfect white tea flavor are always gone!  After I accepted a new flavor of Peach-Oolong out of desperation, they  went constantly missing too.  Felt like the whole world against you at those time.   I really wish they come in big jar like the gallon juice and hopefully with the discounted pricing too, then I don't have to feel guilty about throwing so many bottles into the recycle bin.   What is your favorite drink or addiction?



Top: Anthro (what is the name?) 
Bottom: JCREW linen pants. 
Shoes: Born Brenta  Cardi
JCREW jackie carigan  
Belt: Anthro snakebite in brown

4 comments:

  1. Haha...being from Seattle...I can't live without my coffee. And I hate it when in the morning, I come in, get ready to get my coffee and the pot is empty!!! ERGHGGHH! I'm not a huge soda or juice drinker either, but I was hooked on the orange flavored vitamin water before. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live without at least one cup of tea a day. I'm convinced it keeps my soul warm. I've never tried Honest Tea, but I might have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi: Think of it this way: corperate Pre-made coffee often taste gunky for sitting there too long, so you are better off making a fresh new pot anyway :-)

    Cat: It has the right amont of sweetness to me. I think that is why I like it. I also find this great water bottle at wholefoods for making your own tea. Let me take a picture of it one day. It is great for making tea that has loose leaves during travel. Just add hot water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister and I drink Honest Tea all the time too. I used to drink Pom Tea in the large bottles, but my grocery store stopped selling it. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...