Kim from Anthroholic is doing a styling challenge. It is rather interesting. This is such a versatile piece I felt it can be style a million different way. I am exited to see what people would come up with. While I am not particularly creative, this is the two ways I came up with. One way is probably my lust list, which may not necessarily be her style, was to do a cozy comfortable set with sweaters and hats and boots. I would even put on a scarf that is thick and textured.
Anthroholic Outfit Styling Challenge: Rushing Ruffles Dress by inkmark
Another idea is to accessorize it by simple jewelry.
The strand pearl necklace Kim already own and the shoes I believe she has also. I'd layer it with the sweater coat (she already own) with a coat like this one from JCREW to give it extra warmth considering she is from Chicago and it does get quite cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment