After a while we start getting silly about it. I think Mickey's head fits my son the best.
I also receive the Tea House Cardi today. I am a little bit torn about this piece. My feeling is pretty in line with Cat in her review. The color is vibrant and bright. I like the slight crop length. The asymmetrical zipper and the funnel neck adds a modern twist to it. The material is very warm without being itchy. But the problem is that the boiled wool looks too much like a piece of cheap fleece. The print is simply too flat. On the other hand, I had my heart set on it to wear it for Chinese new year and it is quite a festive piece. I'm not sure if there will be other ones fit into that criteria coming along. So what do you think? Should I keep it or return it?





Very cute pumpkin! We carved some pumpkins over the weekend, but we left them on the front porch and the squirrels got to them. Shame!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous in the Tea House cardigan. I am hoping it gets a second price reduction.
thriftythreadsnyc.blogspot.com
I'm so not into the boiled wool thing that Anthro's having lately. If you don't love it, I'd return it. Have you considered the red refined cord dress? I think that will go really well for Chinese New Year with some boots and a nice belt. Add on some gold jewelry and it'll look great!
ReplyDeleteI love the Mickey pumpkin!! It is so cute! I am a huge Disney fan :)
ReplyDeleteI think the cardigan looks really nice on you, but I agree with Cindi - if you don't love it, return it. There are always lots of other pretty things!
You are right! I am returning this cardi. I trust anthro can always come up with something I truly loved.
ReplyDeleteYour Mickey pumpkin is awesome! lol. I love that it took turns being different family members' heads.
ReplyDeleteI think the cardi looks good on you, but you can't really tell whether it looks like fleece from the pic. I'm thinking that it will go to second cut, and maybe then you could pick it up again? I think that's what I'm hoping for for me :)
Lorispeak
I cannot show your pumpkin pics to my kids because then they will truly know what AWFUL carving skills Mom has. Haha!
ReplyDelete