Saturday, October 16, 2010

Minty mint - The last drop of the summer

We had an unseasonable high temperature last week. You know it is not summer because the sun is low.  At work, we don't really have a regular eating area in our building. A bunch of us who normally pack lunch will just sit outside at the balcony. With the sun is being so low, we couldn't get any shade at the balcony.  After a while everyone melted and dodged inside.

I joked with hubby that this is God giving me a chance to wear my 2nd cut Anthro items.  I had this dress on my wish list for a long time.  It was sold out for quite a while.  I just didn't clean up.  One day it all the sudden showed up for $39.99.  Despite hubby's objection to me buying summer items at this late of the season, because it might just disappear in the box and never get wear the next year, I couldn't resist.   Actually like Cindy, I am more and more comfortable with dress and tights and cardi so I am just going to pull on a thicker sweater later on and continue to wear the items through the season to get my money worth. ;-)

Here is a catch up OOTD


Dress: Anthro Cat mint dress  Cardi: J CREW ruffle cardi in mint
Legging: Anthro  Belt:  Looping Lane Belt

2 comments:

  1. that's a great price and I think that dress is really pretty! I've always noticed people when I see it on them walking down the street! And I agree that you will be able to layer it for Fall weather just fine!

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, somehow wearing it more makes a purchase feel a bit more justifiable. But down to my heart I know, it is just "I want I want", never "I need"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...