Happy Weekend!I had fun today at the pumpkin patch at Uesugi farms. We were very lucky because we got there before the line for the ride tickets started and left when it start raining again. Last year we went too late and all the pumpkins are all gone. This year we are still on time. My daughter this year get to ride the little cow train by herself because she pass 42 inch now. How fast kids grow!
I got to wear my Clinton trench for the second time today. I meant to exchange it for a navy one, but hesitated when I got the chance. I had quite a few navy jacket, but no khaki partly because the color doesn't agree with my Aisan skin too well. So I brought my hubby along for a second look and only find out all the navy ones are gone.
So what do you think? Should I have gone with the navy?
Top: JCREW luxe knit
Cardigan: Express (from more than 10 years ago)
Bottom: BR cargo pants
Boots: Hush puppies
Jacket: Anthro Clinto
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft



khaki is classic, you can't go wrong. If you want a punch of color all you need is a scarf, but I think it's perfect as is :)
ReplyDeleteI think you look great in Khaki! I am kicking myself for not picking up the Clinton Trench when I had the chance.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! Khaki is great against the pop of color in your shirt. And against the pumpkins! :)
ReplyDeleteSpiffy: scarf is an excellent idea. I will definitely experiment with the scarfs I have.
ReplyDeleteJamie: It is hard to bite the full price and waiting for sale is always a guessing game. I think there are still some khaki ones available in local stores because of the exchange for navy ones. You can always call on-line to track it down. Usually out of courtesy they will send to you for free.
Cindi: Thanks, did you return your khaki one, or did you buy both color? I know you love this trench :-)
I think the khaki color looks great on you. And i love that huge mound of pumpkins behind you! That's ALOT of pumpkins!!!
ReplyDeleteLorispeak
Lori: It is not that big pile actually because it was dirt underneath the first layer :-) We were there last year at the end and they sold the pumpkin so we only got to see the dirt pile instead of the pumpkin hill :-)
ReplyDeleteI actually prefer the khaki to the navy. The navy was just too shiny in my opinion. Plus, a classic the trench doesn't get more classic than khaki. What are you talking about? The color looks great on you and evidently photographs beautifully!
ReplyDeleteI must admit, it is a nice break from taking a picture of yourself in the closet mirror. The Nikon SLR does do a better job in picture taking than my little digital elf.
ReplyDelete