I was really hope to find a picture review before I make the purchase yesterday, but didn't find any. This little thing didn't receive much love from the bloggers, but I felt it is so Chinese new year with the red color and the flower pattern. The I find out Cat from Anthrdottir review it at today's post after I placed my order. Despite the fact that she didn't like it much, I think it looks fabulous on her.
Second cut $19.99, I thought it was going to sold out before it reach sale, and guess it didn't. Haha, I am so glad I didn't pay full price for it.
What I like and didn't get? The Roaring Olive Dress. Even at sale price, it is still expensive. I am wishing for a second cut...Am I only dreaming?
Here is a quick outfit of the day
Top: Athro Bunch and Bundle tee,
Bottom: BR stripe capri from many years ago
Cardi: Loft Grosgrain Trim Cardigan (on sale now, sold out on line, but check store)
Shoes: Linea Paolo 'Frisco' Flat
Top: Athro Bunch and Bundle tee,
Bottom: BR stripe capri from many years ago
Cardi: Loft Grosgrain Trim Cardigan (on sale now, sold out on line, but check store)
Shoes: Linea Paolo 'Frisco' Flat



Oooh that sweater will be great for chinese new year!!! This is my dad's year...he's 60! So I'm excited to hunt for red things to wear and also for him to wear! Need to buy him some red boxers! :)
ReplyDelete60 this year or next year? If it is next year, I'd say wait around Valentine's day. It is right around the Chinese new year and all those red boxer will be super cheap. haha. If he is a tiger, they say you really should wear a jade pig or at least hang one in the car. It is a extra risky year for car/travel road related problem for the tigers. Don't need to be expensive jade, but has to be some jade.
ReplyDeleteI admit I've been eying that sweater on the site before it went on sale. I think it's gorgeous, but I don't know if I could pull it off. I'm excited to see what you do with it!
ReplyDeleteLorispeak
I can't think of other than putting a plain shirt inside, skinny jeans and boots, what otherway to do it because this piece itself is so richly patterned. Anything else might be too busy. Cat said "Could be styled a million different ways", I'd like to consult her ideas about this. But first of all, I am hoping this thing would not get returned. My past experience is that a lot of things look good on the picture but really awful on me.
ReplyDelete