"Did you buy another PS3 move controller? It is here."
Then to my surprise, it is not. It is a GIFT for me. and Guess what is it?A MOUSE! A computer mouse, again!!!!
I am utterly speechless.....
Last year hubby got me a mouse for Christmas. It was a Microsoft Arc mouse. It is white and futuristic looking. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Before the holiday season ended, it disappeared in the house. We checked here, there, and everywhere, and it was no place to be found. We don't know if kids had been mess around with it, but then we had checked many obscure place such as my daughter's closet. I think it might turn up one day if we move one day, but then it is going to be a long time before we move again.
Conveniently, for Valentines day, he got me another mouse...from apple. I had a gotten a refresh computer and I had chosen to go with a Mac. He really thought it would be the most perfect gift...After some testing, I find the mouse lacking. If it is a mac mouse from apple, I expect it at least can do all the fancy moves the build in touch pad has, right? It doesn't. It does a subset. And the feel and touch are awkward and the price is unreasonable high. I told him, I do love the disappeared Microsoft mouse. Maybe we can exchange for the same one?But that model sold out at the time, or maybe the deal is gone? So a bluetooth mouse came instead. LogicTech this time. It is nice because it doesn't take up one of the two USB port. I need one to connect to the monitor at work and another one I have to share between the mouse and the iphone sync cable. Now with a bluetooth mouse, I didn't have that kind of competition any more. However, it stinks once a while, after coming from hibernation, the mouse would not sync up with the computer so I end up having to reboot. Granted that Mac is better in terms of boot up time comparing to a PC, it is still a pain. Whenever that happens, I complain.
I must had complained a lot! So this latest arrival is a Kensington baby. Boy, it is tiny, even for my small hand. Well, at least there is no sync problem any more since it is a USB mouse. "I just couldn't resist it. It is only $15." Hubby confessed. Just like a girl couldn't resist a good clothing sale, A guy couldn't resist anything techie on sale.... even it is just a mouse.
They said, it is the thought that counts. Somehow I am wishing the thoughts goes to things more traditional, such as jewelry, handbag, clothing, or perfume type of girly thingy.
Here is an OOTD
Here is an OOTD
Dress: Anthro Grand Island Dress (Never really figure out what to do with the collar, but I still like it)
Cardigan: Anthro City Garden Cardigan
Belt: Gap
Legging: Anthro
Cardigan: Anthro City Garden Cardigan
Belt: Gap
Legging: Anthro

I just take the neck and all at once roll it down like a big tube sock- does that make sense? wow, I never knew there was so much to know about a mouse!
ReplyDeleteDo you have this dress? Can u take a picture and do a demonstration?
ReplyDeleteAs for the mouse, I guess it is the accessory for the techies. There was even more into the buttons and controls once you get into the gamer's mouse. Some get quite expensive.