There is a big sale today at Anthropologie. A lot of my wishlist item went on sale. Oh, boy, what is a girl to do?
While most of the items I can't say because I only lust over the pictures, such as the 1952 skirt, here are some I did own or try before so I would put in my thoughts in case you are interested.
Set the course cardigan $49.99.
To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to this sweater to begin with. I think that is probably why all the size are still left. It is just not eye catching like some of the other cardigans such as best of the bunches cardigan. I bought it out of curiosity because it was recommended by the beautiful Chole from The Chole Conspiracy.
It is a slim fit as you can see from the picture. The ruffle adds interesting texture, however doesn't overwhelm you because of the dark color. It is very warm with the majority wool blend. According to the spec, it is hand washable, which is a major plus for me. The cable on this sweater doesn't add volume to the body like some sweater, instead it gives some room to stretch so it fits snuggly without feeling uncomfortably tight. The length is perfect, hits right at hip bone. It can go with both skirt and jeans. I got the green color although the camera twisted to more of a black.
OK, I sort of regretted that I got the blue one. The gold one and the beige went on sale today. This is a very comfortable cardigan and can be throw on casually. It is cotton linen blend but the thread are thick so it is more for a mild fall day like the ones we have here in bay area. Quality wise I can't say it is the top quality because the weave is a bit loose and it stretches out easily but the fit and color are superb and it is very comfortable. Another down side is that this sweater is dry clean. It didn't say dry clean only, but still... However with the sale price I think it is worth it.So did u score anything at today's Sale?




You look really cute in the outdoor cafe cardigan!
ReplyDeleteI got my sale haul in the mail today and I love everything! that never happens! poor wallet! I got the melded tee too - it's so soft and I think it will be great for layering into the fall and winter :)
ReplyDeleteNothing beats a good sale! I totally understand what you mean by loving everything you got through mail. I think it happens more often to me with returning everything than keeping everything.
ReplyDeleteMelded tee would be good in summer and winter, jeans or skirts. I just hope the quality is good enough to last through washes. If money wasn't the issue, I would have gotten multiple colors of this little tee.
You look great in the Outdoor Cafe cardi - especially with that (oh why can't I remember the name of that dress?!) dress! Saw your outfit post on Anthrosdottir - you looked fab!
ReplyDeleteLisa, thanks for stopping by. The dress is call "know the ropes".
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIs your items have discounts?
ReplyDeleteBecause most of the customers always consider discounted items..
If your also looking for a solution on how to save money don’t hesitate to visit Hanes coupons .