I tried for the Betty Tea Dress a couple of weeks ago. Sold out then too. Madness!! And, I tried that J. Crew pea coat this weekend. LOVE. I wish I had room for another coat in my closet!! Polka Dots are my weakness too. There's undeniably charming! I've never tried Ann Taylor before, but I might have to pop in to see that first sweater!!
Promise you will do a review on it if you do try on the sweater! Please please please... I'm not a regular for Ann Taylor as majority of the items are too formal, but once a while they have something very tempting.I have the same problem with coat. I have way too many and the weather doesn't get cold enough. JCREW's coat never fail me. The cut is always superb.
I popped into Ann Taylor for the first time today EVER to try the sweater!! I'll send you the pictures if I don't do a review on it :) I was pleasantly surprised until I was reminded of the price!! Great sale item though!!
Lori, J Crew B&M has some cute poka dot scarf and the price is $19.99. This pink one from Ann Taylor is a bit too expensive... The rate it is selling, it never gets to sale.
Cat: 30% off a regular price sweater at Ann Taylor right now, check it out.
I tried for the Betty Tea Dress a couple of weeks ago. Sold out then too. Madness!! And, I tried that J. Crew pea coat this weekend. LOVE. I wish I had room for another coat in my closet!! Polka Dots are my weakness too. There's undeniably charming! I've never tried Ann Taylor before, but I might have to pop in to see that first sweater!!
ReplyDeletePromise you will do a review on it if you do try on the sweater! Please please please... I'm not a regular for Ann Taylor as majority of the items are too formal, but once a while they have something very tempting.I have the same problem with coat. I have way too many and the weather doesn't get cold enough. JCREW's coat never fail me. The cut is always superb.
ReplyDeleteThat betty tea dress is great! No, I've totally been in love with polka dots lately too!
ReplyDeleteLorispeak
I popped into Ann Taylor for the first time today EVER to try the sweater!! I'll send you the pictures if I don't do a review on it :) I was pleasantly surprised until I was reminded of the price!! Great sale item though!!
ReplyDeleteLori, J Crew B&M has some cute poka dot scarf and the price is $19.99. This pink one from Ann Taylor is a bit too expensive... The rate it is selling, it never gets to sale.
ReplyDeleteCat: 30% off a regular price sweater at Ann Taylor right now, check it out.