Monday, November 15, 2010

Sale season starts early?

There seem to be many deals going on right now.  Many offers 30% discounts.  Gap just finish their round of Give and Get promotion.  Right now JCREW has save extra 30% on sale items promotion using the JCREW promotion code. I didn't see anything particularly stand out for myself but did get to score something for my son.  Many are gone instantly like the military jacket for $38.   Still available is the Boy's Sherpa hoodie



Jcrew's Sherpa hoodie is of very good quality.  I have bought other brands of similar product, such as Crazy 8 and Gap, none has the quality that would remotely compare.  It is very warm, enough for the winter here in SF bay area and is super soft.  It withdands many wash without getting thin out.  Of course this is a gender neutral piece that can easily pass down to my daughter.  Highly recommend it for its quality.  With the discount it came out to $30.24.  It is still expensive.   Considering boys don't get to have many cloth,  I felt it is worth the splurge on a few piece he constantly wears.

Ann Taylor also has the friends and family 30% off promotion.

I strongly recommend the Luxary Drape Wrap.  I have a thing for unstructured wraps.   This is such an interesting piece because it can be wear in so many different ways  and is very soft and warm.  I got the gray color after drooling over it for sometime  and loved it.  The current addition of carmel color adds lovely warmth to the tone.   It is slightly itchy so I would wear a long sleeve inside though.


I have also noticed that the store sometimes have the sale item cheaper than online so if you have time it is probably better to go to the store.

2 comments:

  1. yes I've notices sales have started earlier this year! Great for me so I can get holiday shopping done sooner :)

    I also think you can get better deals in stores, I just don't have the time to go to stores usually :(

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly my problem too. My mom refused to go shopping with me because she said with me, she can never find any deals. I was too impatient and always constraint with time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...