Monday, November 8, 2010

Men's wear fashion?

Men's wear inspired clothing has always been around.  There is the boyfriend chino, or boyfriend cardigan, then there is Men's suit inspired dress.

I myself was never really into any of those trends, mainly because I had such a straight figure and the slouchy pants usually make my already petite figure even shorter.

On the other hand,   I totally love it when Crew cut uses boy's cloth on their girl models.  They are so cute!

Oh, and how I love when my daughter wears her brother's pass down cloth.  Maybe because most of the time she is such a girly girl, wanting to wear a dress and be pretty all the time. It was a new fresh look she is still too young to appreciate herself.  So what is my daughter wearing? Top: Gymboree turtle neck sweater, Bottom: CREW cut boy critter chord pants (pass down from my son). Hat: Gap Shoes: Hello Kitty glitter ballet slipper from target






I think at this age, they can pull off wearing anything.

3 comments:

  1. How cute!!! The last pose where she's leaning against the couch is just adorable. I think the best thing ever invented was the boyfriend cardigan. Because without it, we wouldn't be able to wear leggings and skinny jeans which I love so much now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you got a point. I only start to wear the longer cardigan recently. I prefer the shorter cut ones like Jcrew's jackie cardigan before. I think the trick is the right length and fit. A lot of boyfriend cardigan fit like grandpa cardigan to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your daughter is totally adorable and stylin'!

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...