So we were 5 minute late by the time we got to the classroom. We drop our son off at the classroom and then headed to the administration office. My daughter goes in, takes a deep breath, and sum up all her courage and said to the lady in the front desk in her somewhat still baby-like voice:
"I need a late slip."
After a long pause, as if she needs another big breath, she add,
"for my brother".
The lady in the front office was very amused. So was I. I hope when she gets to kindergarten, we don't have to get many late slips for her.
Here is an OOTD picture. I just want to show off all the good deals I have got lately, haha. Have you been buying things out of your wishlist just because they are on sale? I was doing that with Anthro second cuts. I just couldn't resist. For example, with this Anthro Formally Layered Cardigan, I don't know how many times I pass by it and every time I saw the two layer, I thought, hmm, that just looked really weird. Along came the second cut, I just had to try it on and end up liking it. It is rather thin so the look is a bit deceiving if you are expecting something warmer. Otherwise, it is rather nice, drapes nicely and very fall like.
Spec:
Cardigan: Anthro Fromally Layered Caridgan. $39.99
Top: Anthro In Flight Tee $9.99 (still available in both sky and moss Item number is 18421016)
Pants: LOFT knit black pants $29.99
Shoes: Matisse Women's 'Holmes' Booties $52.99. ($96.99 now at overstock.com)

Your daughter telling the office lady she needed a late slip sounds too cute...and I hear ya about Anthro deals...sometimes you just fall in love with an item because of the deal it is...nothing wrong with that! =) haha
ReplyDeleteHAHA...love that long sigh as if she's annoyed. Kids do the darnest things sometimes. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI've done the same thing at Anthro...and agreed...there is nothing wrong with that. Haha.