My daughter is still too young to enter this contest, but she did her version of her own in the art class the other day. While she is totally missing this years design theme of "What I’d like to do someday…" I really enjoyed her work. I especially like how she use "e" as a hamlet. :-)
I think her version should be named "The world according to Evelyn". That horse like thingy at the right top corner, b.t.w, supposed to be a unicorn. She was quite offeneded when I ask innocently "is that a horse"?
Well, while playing with the template features of blogger.com, I accidentally lose my original template and I don't like what it is right now. I can't quite revert back because I didn't back the original up. Well, it will take sometime before the skin turns to something to be desired...

Last I leave you with an outfit from this past weekend. This is my favorite pair of jeans after the previous one got a hole on the butt. Oh, how I wish I can wear that to work, but as casual as our company are, I didn't felt it is appropriate to wear salvage jeans :( but they are super comfortable.
Top: Anthro don't remember the name
Bottom: JCREW Selvege jeans,
Cardigan: JCREW cashmere crewneck sweater
I think her version should be named "The world according to Evelyn". That horse like thingy at the right top corner, b.t.w, supposed to be a unicorn. She was quite offeneded when I ask innocently "is that a horse"?
Well, while playing with the template features of blogger.com, I accidentally lose my original template and I don't like what it is right now. I can't quite revert back because I didn't back the original up. Well, it will take sometime before the skin turns to something to be desired...

Last I leave you with an outfit from this past weekend. This is my favorite pair of jeans after the previous one got a hole on the butt. Oh, how I wish I can wear that to work, but as casual as our company are, I didn't felt it is appropriate to wear salvage jeans :( but they are super comfortable.
Top: Anthro don't remember the name
Bottom: JCREW Selvege jeans,
Cardigan: JCREW cashmere crewneck sweater

Your daughter's art work put a smile on my face. She's pretty dang creative. And she colored INSIDE all the lines!
ReplyDeleteCute casual outfit.
Oh my! Your daughter is so talented!!! Tell me to recreate that and you'd think I was five!
ReplyDeleteLisa: I love to look at the things she draw too. Her world is just so much different and colorful.
ReplyDeleteCindi: Haha, the thing is that we adults just don't think the same way. It really is something unique to that age.
Ohh, first thing i noticed was your new background and header. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's drawing is priceless. It's so interesting how little ones interpret things into a picture. You must be one proud mommy Inkmark :-)
Vintageglammz: Yes, I am very proud of her. I think the thing most fascinating about having children is that at this stage, they are not molded into a certain shapes yet, so the possibility is endless.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's artwork is fanciful and creative - I love it! She needs to teach my 4yo nephew a thing or too - he has zero interest in drawing and still won't take the time to color right!
ReplyDeleteoh how lovely- what talent she has!
ReplyDeleteOne year, a girl in my class entered the contest and made it to the top 8! It was so exciting for our school, she didn't win but we were all so proud of her!