Do you have a dress that you felt you have to have it in the beginning and then at some point, you forgot all about it? A sign of too many cloth, right? That is the case with southward stop dress. I saw Kristin rocking her Southward Stop Dress (here) the other day and it had recharged my love for this dress. I also had a problems with sameness, that is with food or clothing. I can never eat something repeatly even I love it. I don't know how one of my friend can have a turkey spinach Sandwich 5 out of 7 days and still wants to meet at Sandwich shop after we haven't seen each other for a while. Luckily that problem with sameness doesn't apply to people. For a dress, it is difficult to get a new look with it so that is why I don't wear a dress too often. Here is my attempt to create another look with it and then I forgot about this outfit in the camera, haha.
Dress: Anthropologie Southward Stop Dress
Sweater: JCREW cashmere sweater
Jacket: Kenna-T Leather Military Jacket

Hi Inkmark! Thanks for mentioning me and linking to my outfit:) I love the way you styled the dress! It looks great with orange. One thing I really love about this dress is that it looks good with almost any color. I also really like how you made it look like a skirt. I will have to try that. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteForgetting about a particular dress happens to me quite a lot Inkmark. I think with me, it's due to not enough occasions! It's always good to see bloggers pull out something they haven't worn in a while. It's great how you wore the Southward Stop as a skirt. Cute mother and daughter shot :-)
ReplyDeleteLove how you made your fogotten dress all new again. It's a great color on you. Your daughter is adorable too. :)
ReplyDeleteThat dress looks great w. the orange tones and it looks great as a skirt. whoa, with that leather jacket you look like a total ROCK STAR!
ReplyDeleteKristin: I should thank you :-) for reviving my love for this dress.
ReplyDeleteVintageglammz: That is the problem I had with some dress too. No occasion for it, and but it is so pretty. It is kind of like owning a piece of art.
Betty: My daughter had grown very jealous of my picture taking so now she want to be part of it whenever she sees me taking a picture. So you can count on seeing a lot of her ^_^
Lisa: that leather jacket is my prized possession. It is unbelievably soft.