Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dress up your tee

I saw this entry by Shopping with M the other day about how to dress up a tee.  That is such interesting topic because I have qutie a few graphic shirt and I usually wear it with jeans.

My favorite in the looks she showed in that entry is this one.



This is what I try to recreate with what i have. Hubby said I look like a student in uniform.


Top: JCREW polo and graphic shirt. Skirt: JCREW pleated poplin skirt (wow, so wrinkled at the end of the day)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, love your DH's comment! Thanks for the shout-out. :) I love that inspiration pic as well. I think you look great, so just ignore him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, your hubby is funny. But I think you did an excellent job recreating the look. I have lots of graphic tees that I only wear with jeans, but now I think I might want to try to dress them up with a skirt. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopingwithm: thanks for stopping by, really love your style and reviews
    Sweet Laundry: Do try it, it will be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look younger and more girly in this outfit. But that's a good thing! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...