Whoever design the American flag is so brilliant because the red white blue are such a good combination for summer. It is crisp, clean, youthful and full of life!
So this weekend, I was in the full spirit of wearing the these three colors :-)
(LE Canvas stripe shirt and boat shorts)
Here is another
(Top: Anthropolgie Molded & Melded Tee, Bottom: Leifstottir shorts, Belt: JCREW patent belt, Caridgan: Anthropologie)
How did your long weekend go? Did you dress up for the occasion? I know many people did, even at the beach. The most memorable sighting was someone in board shorts. I am always a little skeptical about how patriotic you can be to have the American flag on your butt! Well, it sure stand out in the crowd.


Blue, red and white is one of my fave clothing combos :-) I love that nautical look.
ReplyDeleteYou and your daughter are so cute!!
Such cute weekend outfits. I especially love those sailboat shorts. Too cute! I have a pair in orange that I need to break out asap!
ReplyDeleteJen: Thanks, I think I had get my hubby accustom to seeing me on stripe now, haha. It is all matter of getting used to :P
ReplyDeleteJamie: I'd be sure to check out your orange sailboat shorts! In case you are interested, the shorts are on SALE at LE canvas right now.