Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wishing from the past

Today I pulled out a dress I got from JCREW years ago. It was my birthday and JCREW happened to have the end of the season sale when they had the additional 30% off sale.  It is funny somehow the more I love a dress, the less I wore it. It is like I am waiting for the right moment to wear it or something. I was more of a t-shirt and jeans kind of gal so I felt very self-conscious about wearing a dress to office.




(Dress: JCREW Cardigan: JCREW island cardigan (buy it here) Shoes: Anthropolologie)

There was a time JCREW's dresses are fun and colorful.  I wish they would bring some of that back.








So do you have a favorite item you wish from the past? 

Yellow | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

  1. There are many items where I wish from the past. One that springs to mind is anthro's blooming lattice cardi. I should have gotten it..I wish anthro would stock more cuter cardis.
    You look lovely in your jcrew dress - you should wear it more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, anthro's has not been carrying those cute cardi's lately, instead, the inventory is filled with a lot of slouchy pullovers. Blooming lattice is probably still available on Ebay, once a while I see people put it on their blog sale, so you still have a chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this EBEW look!

    asktheduplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...