
Somehow I always end up buying some of my Christmas gift during this event. That far ahead? Yes, that far ahead. But then the whole fashion industry is crazy for selling fall/(winter for bay area because we get pretty warm fall weather).
This year seem the sale day is even earlier. Here is the link to the catelog preview. You cannot order on line yet, but you could call to order them to get the early access.
My favorite? Page 48, the Mackage coat in Carmel. Then I always have a thing for package coat and I had always wanted a carmel color coat. This one seem to have the perfect combination.
What is your favorite?

I haven't recvd a catalog in the mail. Thanks for the link :)
ReplyDeleteWow, is it that time of year again already?!
ReplyDeleteGigi: thanks for stoping by :-)
ReplyDeleteLisa: I know, feel the pain for your wallet, haha :-)