Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hot Hot Hot

I thought I had escaped the heat from Seattle, and now we are getting to the 90s. I know, it is very wimpy. But I am so spoiled by the cool weather in the bay area.  We don't have AC at home.  We had just returned the portable AC to Costco because we hadn't open it once this year since we bought it. The timing of return couldn't be more awful.  We should have checked the weather forecast before we did that.

Here is the OOTD.  This is one of those days that I am actually glad I am at work.


Top: Anthro Buds and Branch tank Bottom: Chalk and Charcoal skirt Cardi: JCREW ruffle cardigan 

6 comments:

  1. No one in Seattle has air conditioning either but we decided to get a portable one and this summer it was great! :) Try to stay cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am closing all the blinds and hopefully our newly install insulation would do its trick. The portable ones are wonderful if you have the right window to put it on. For us, the house is so tiny, there is simply just no room. I have to cramp our chest drawers in the living room to the guest bedroom when the piano got delivered last week. The sadness of living in bay area, paying premium for a shed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I know. The bay area housing prices are so amazing to me. I don't know how people do it. You can get a 3000 sq ft new house in my neighborhood for $470k...will that entice you to move to Seattle? :) We can be neighbors! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually the place felt very livable after the visit. However i don't know if I would feel the same once the raining starts. I hate getting wet and cold. That is why I left Chicago area because I can't stand the winter. We get rain a lot in the winter here, but it happens at night mostly. We always get gaps of sunshine throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming to the Bay area this weekend and am hoping for cooler temperatures. It's not too common for homes in Hawaii to have AC either. When it's too hot, I hang out in the supermarket. Sad, but true. I get motivated to by food. Fortunately, it's never that warm where I live. It's breezy and it rains almost daily. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You came at the right time. Weekend should be around the 80's according tot he forecast. Where in bay area? I am in south bay. Maybe I can recommend some vegetarian friendly place to eat or maybe coordinate a time to visit Anthro store with you as I am so interested in seeing you in real life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...